We've been quiet, but we've been productive.
I sent the "alpha" doc off to playtesters last night. It's pretty rough, but about 95% content complete and has a functional (if unfinished) layout. Now I just need to focus on editing, art, and adding that last few pages of content and NPC stats.
Huge progress on that front. We've got the first samples on order! We should get them around this time next month, and if we don't have any trouble with the molding process, we can start ink testing.
We've hit a few delays, but we should be off and running on this again. Sean and I have talked a good bit and just need to get around to hammering out more of the details.